Tuesday, March 5, 2013

New video blog idea!

I have decided it is time to finally start my YouTube video blog about my experience with cancer. So many people have asked me about that time in my life and I don't mind talking about it, ever. It was a difficult time but (I know this is cliché) it added to the creation of who I am today. I never let my cancer stop me from living for the most part. Of course, there were days when I wasn't the positive upbeat Tiff cracking jokes and smiling but who can be awesome all the time because, lets face it, I'm not Barney Stinson (How I Met Your Mother).

Why a video blog and not just a writing blog?
Since cancer is a personal subject I feel that a person can't really get to know someone as well through words. Now if I were a great writer that may be untrue, but a las, I am not a great writer, just someone who likes to write sometimes. It is hard for others to know when I am being sarcastic or funny rather than insensitive or however someone reads into words strung together. That is why I want to do a video blog. I kept wanting to make the best out of my situation so I would try and keep myself entertained and I did a whole bunch of silly things and just reading about it might not being as funny as me recalling the story. Of course, there were also some serious times and I will get into those times as well in my video blog.

Coming soon! Cancer Surviver chats with Tiffany!

Maybe if there is a big enough view space I can bring in other survivors and see what they have to say... we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment